Dear all,

Just a reminder that the deadline for the Call for Papers is looming – Friday June 5th. Please encourage staff at all levels to submit a paper/workshop idea for the conference -  Building Bridges: collaboration, partnership, community, to be held at University of Nottingham on Tuesday 10th September 2019.

Details and submission forms at: https://merciancollaboration.org.uk/call-papers-mercian-collaboration-conference-2019

Further information below

Cheers

Gareth

Dr Gareth (Gaz) Johnson
Mercian Collaboration Development Officer
Tel: 07825813393
Skype: gazjjohnson
Join the Mercian Collaboration discussion list: mercian-collaboration@jiscmail

----

We are pleased to announce the third Mercian Collaboration Conference: Building Bridges: collaboration, partnership, community, to be held at University of Nottingham on Tuesday 10th September 2019.

We all work with others in a variety of ways and for numerous different reasons. We might collaborate within our services on activities or across our institutions on common aims. We might work in partnership with our user groups to effect change or create communities. Working collaboratively with others might simply get things done. As members of the Mercian Collaboration we work co-operatively with colleagues across our region.

This year’s conference invites those who have worked collaboratively on projects, developed partnerships or created communities - either inside their institution or with external stakeholders - to share their experiences with colleagues across the region.

We invite staff from Mercian Collaboration libraries[1] at all levels to present on a range of topics

We want to hear about collaborative activity you have initiated or been part of from user engagement, to shared services, from community projects to new campuses– anything goes if it involves collaboration, partnerships or community, building bridges.

There will be paper presentations in the morning and workshops in the afternoon. Presentations are 40 minutes long which should include time for discussion with delegates. Workshops are an hour and should be interactive using any workshop technique or method you wish to use.

The conference team especially welcome submissions from first time conference presenters and will be happy to offer any advice or support. Please email Jo-Anne Watts [[log in to unmask]] with any questions.

 The online form will be available on the Mercian Collaboration website in due course. A word version will also be made available but please pass this on to all staff.

The deadline is June 5th 2019.

Emma Walton (MA, FHEA)

Director of Library Services , University Library

Loughborough University, Leicestershire LE11 3TU

Tel : 01509 222340    [log in to unmask]

Investors In People Gold | Customer Service Excellence