Hi Izzy

You can definitely do this on a windows tablet :) Did you see the FAQ section on my Touchscreen tutorial for this which talks about it:

http://johnsear.com/touchscreen-interactives-faqs/

Does that cover what you're after? If not let me know and I'll explain in more detail. The key bit on Windows 10 tablets is to disable swiping & long press for right mouse.

I've also got a bit of software - that restarts PowerPoint and is 'belt & braces' protection.

And you can do even more if you don't mind using macros :)

Good luck!