Hi Again,

Sorry, should have specified, this is an interactive powerpoint - ie. Visitors navigate through it using the touch screen.  For example, it could be a multiple choice quiz or layered informational content.  So there are multiple 'touch points' on the slides that take the user on different pathways through the content.

Something which just allows a user to swipe from one screen to the next in a linear format wouldn't fit the bill.

Again, many thanks!

Best,

Izzy

Izzy Bartley
Digital Learning Officer
Leeds Museums and Galleries

Free learning resources from arts, cultural and heritage organisations.

 @mylearning_org
www.mylearning.org