cid:image001.png@01D38A08.D7D04B40

Staff Development and Training programme of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries.

*Apologies for cross-posting*

We still have a handful of places left on our Influencing Others workshop taking place on the 11th June. The afternoon will combine theory and practical advice on building confidence in negotiation and influencing techniques.

Our Annual SLA Conference, taking place on the 19th June, will include a private tour of the Museum of London’s library.

You can get updates about all of our visits and events on the cpd25 Twitter feed and EVENTS CALENDAR.

Please do share this information with your colleagues!

Training and Development Events

Training events are open to members and non-members.

Influencing Others
This half day workshop offers tips and techniques on how to influence people, providing a balance between theory and practice. The training will give you a toolkit that can be used in negotiation and you will be introduced to the latest research and best practices in the field.

Finding out Student Perspectives - NOW FULLY BOOKED, waiting list is available.
How do we find out what our students expect from our service? This event aims to show different ways we can gather student perspectives and use the feedback.

Annual SLA Conference
The focus of this year’s event is on supporting staff well-being. This event is open to all, but would benefit in particular Senior Library Assistants, Information Services Supervisors, Library Assistants, Information Assistants or their equivalent. The full programme will be available on our website shortly.

Using Standards and Guidelines to Inform Support for Systematic Reviews NOW FULLY BOOKED, waiting list is available.
This course is aimed at librarians supporting researchers in carrying out systematic reviews, and providing guidance on systematic search techniques.

cpd25 Library and Archive Visits

cpd25 visits are free and open to M25 Consortium members only – advance booking is required.

Visit to the UCL Student Centre [TG2v/UCL] - NOW FULLY BOOKED, waiting list is available.
26 June 2019 - 14:00 - 16:00

Visit to the Francis Crick Institute [TG1v/Crick] - NOW FULLY BOOKED, waiting list is available.
25 July 2019 - 14:30 - 16:30

M25 Consortium events

Directors’ Briefing: Plan S

24 June 2019 – 13:30-16.30

Launched in September 2018, Plan S aims to make full and immediate Open Access a reality. Plan S requires that, from 2020, scientific publications that result from research funded by public grants must be published in compliant Open Access journals or platforms. Directors and Heads of Service (from both within and without the M25 Consortium) are invited to attend. Directors should feel free to send a deputy if unable to attend themselves.

Be sure to use our suggestion form to let us know if there is something you would like us to cover.

Best wishes

 cid:image001.png@01D36CFA.1EE69C90

Staff Development and Training programme of the

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

Room 118, Senate House Library

Malet Street London

WC1E 7HU

Tel: 0207 863 6082

Web: www.m25lib.ac.uk

@cpd25_m25

Image result for follow twitter logo

To unsubscribe from the M25-SEARCH25CHAMPS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=M25-SEARCH25CHAMPS&A=1

To unsubscribe from the SAF-UIS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SAF-UIS&A=1

To unsubscribe from the LIS-PUBLIB-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-PUBLIB-RESEARCH&A=1