Hello all,

One of our lecturers has requested two Radio 4 programmes from 2003. They are not available from BUFVC - if anyone recorded them off air, would you be able to supply a copy please? We would provide a blank CD/DVD and we have an ERA licence.

Blackboards on the Beach
Broadcast 17 Jan 2003, 11:00 (30 mins) on BBC Radio 4
In the first of two programmes, Miles Kington looks at the history of teaching English as a foreign language. The TEFL teaching certificate has opened doors for many people including Nick Hornby and J K Rowling

Blackboards on the Beach
Broadcast 24 Jan 2003, 11:00 (30 mins) on BBC Radio 4
In the second of two programmes, Miles Kington looks at the history of teaching English as a foreign language. The TEFL teaching certificate has opened doors for many people including Nick Hornby and J K...

Repeated on 2nd and 3rd September 2003.

Many thanks,

Leon

--
Leon Perry
Assistant Team Leader - Procurement & Metadata

T: +44 (0)23 9284 3095
University of Portsmouth, University Library, Cambridge Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2ST

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1