Travellers' tales shown and told

ILIG informal on Wednesday 12thJune 2019  6.00pm- 7.45pm.

CILIP International Library & Information Group (ILIG) extends a warm
welcome our next Informal on   <http://tinyurl.com/h826pl6> Wednesday, 12th
June- 6:00pm to 7:45pm at CILIP Head Office, 7 Ridgmount Street, London WC1E
7AE

Attendance is FREE but we kindly request that you book in advance for
catering purposes (light nibbles/wine).

Rosalind Janssen, Aidan Baker and Clare Sansom present extracts from C18 and
C19 books on ancient Egypt and the Near East in the Haddon Library
collection.  Based on a presentation by Jacke Phillips

Rosalind Janssen is an Honorary Lecturer at the UCL Institute of Education
and has published widely in education, museology, and Egyptology.

Aidan Baker is an ILIG committee member and works in Haddon Library,
Cambridge.

Clare Sansom is a lecturer with Birkbeck College and the Open University,
and a freelance science journalist.

Jacke Phillips has been associated with Cambridge University since 1993. She
is also a Research Associate at London's School of Oriental and African
Studies.

ILIG Informals are not lectures; they are informal, early evening social
gatherings followed by a short talk on a theme of international interest
plus plenty of time for questions and networking. They are open to all and
absolutely free.  Light refreshments are served which is why we ask you to
let ILIG know you are coming by booking.  <https://tinyurl.com/yxpjv8nv>
https://tinyurl.com/yxpjv8nv