Dear all

This is a reminder to please follow the below link if you would like to list your event on the LAG-UK website, which will be linked in the RGS programme.

Best

Sam
………
Dr Sam Halvorsen
Lecturer in Human Geography and Leverhulme Early Career Research Fellow
Queen Mary University of London

Chair: Latin American Geographies UK (LAG-UK) https://lagukinfo.wixsite.com/lag-uk

**Latest publications**
Halvorsen, S. Fernandes, B.M. and Torres, D., 2019. ‘Mobilising Territory: Socioterritorial movements in comparative perspective’, Annals of the American Association of Geographers

As part of our presence at the RGS conference this year we are collating a list of all papers and sessions that LAG-UK members will be involved in. We will then upload this to our website and have a link to this on a flyer that will be distributed at the conference and also included in the conference programme. If you would like to be included please could you complete details of either individual papers or entire sessions on this link (note, there are two tabs at the bottom to select paper or session):

Many thanks

Sam
………
Dr Sam Halvorsen
Lecturer in Human Geography and Leverhulme Early Career Research Fellow
Queen Mary University of London

Chair: Latin American Geographies UK (LAG-UK) https://lagukinfo.wixsite.com/lag-uk

To unsubscribe from the LATINAMERICANGEOGRAPHIESUK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LATINAMERICANGEOGRAPHIESUK&A=1