Dear all,

This is to let you know that registration to the events related to the exhibition Sink Without Trace: An Exhibition on Migrant Death at Sea is now open.

They include the launch of my book Reframing Migration: Lampedusa, Border Spectacle and Aesthetics of Subversion on the 13th of June at 6pm at the P21 Gallery, London.

I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,

Federica

Dr Federica Mazzara
Senior Lecturer in Intercultural Communication
Course Leader BA Languages and International Relations
Course Leaders BA Languages and Global Communication
University of Westminster
School of Humanities
309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW
Telephone: 020 3506 9227. Ext.: 69227
New Publication: Reframing Migration: Lampedusa, Border Spectacle and Aesthetics of Subversion (https://www.peterlang.com/view/title/36595?tab=reviews)

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2HW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies