We are looking for a new Director of the Tizard Centre. The post has just been advertised at https://jobs.kent.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=SS-010-19 with a closing date of 9th June. We are very keen for details of the post to be spread widely so please do circulate to your networks.

thanks

Peter

Professor Peter McGill

Tizard Centre, University of Kent, Cornwallis North East, Canterbury CT2 7NF

Email Peter McGill URL www.kent.ac.uk/tizard/

Twitter: @TizardCentre @McGillPeter

01227 823838

This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.

To unsubscribe from the ID-RESEARCH-UK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ID-RESEARCH-UK&A=1