Hi Ellie

Once you’ve created your new record, then you can use the Link button in the Monument form header to link any number of other monument records that you have selected in Memory in one operation. Please feel free to get in touch directly for help about this and your other issue.

Best wishes

Sylvina

Sylvina Tilbury

Heritage IT Consultant