With apologies for cross posting: please note the extended deadline for the
annual Women in German Studies Conference of 18 May. We look forward to
seeing some of you in Dublin!

All best wishes,

Gillian and Siobhán

*-------------------*

*WIGS 31st Annual Conference*

*Saturday 9 November 2019, University College Dublin*

The annual Women in German Studies members’ conference will be held in
Ireland this November, at University College Dublin (UCD). Abstracts (c.150
words) are invited for papers of about 20 minutes duration, on any topic
within German Studies. We welcome abstracts from Germanists working in the
UK, Ireland and further afield! There will be a workshop for postgraduates
and early career researchers on Friday 8 November.

Further details about the Friday workshop and conference registration will
follow in due course.

Please send abstracts, including the name of the speaker, the title of the
paper, and full contact details, to Siobhán Donovan
([log in to unmask]) and
Gillian Pye ([log in to unmask]) by *18 May 2019*.

WIGS is able to provide a contribution towards the *travel costs* of
postgraduate members attending a WIGS annual conference.