FMRIB Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital
University of Oxford

On 14 May 2019, at 16:28, Leslie Cao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Leslie Cao <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 8, 2019 at 3:40 PM
Subject: cluster correction using easythresh and GUI
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>

Dear FSL experts,
I am working on the cluster correction of an interaction image and found different results using easythresh and GUI. If I corrected the image at 3.1 0.01 in the GUI, there is nothing significant. However, if I correct the same zfstat image using easythresh at 3.1 0.01, I got two significant clusters. Is there an explaination for why this happened? Is the easythresh version valid?
Thanks,
Wen