Hello,

I've preprocessed my data through a different software package (fmriprep to be specific), and am now moving the processed data to FEAT for further analysis. For the regression I'm planning to incorporate fmriprep's high pass filtering regressor confounds (which is calculated with the Discrete Cosine Transform formulation). I recently read Martin Lindquist's paper "Modular preprocessing pipelines can reintroduce artifacts into fMRI data", and want to ensure that I don't do this during the FEAT analysis, since filtering is performed before nuisance regression, if I understand correctly. Since I'm already including high pass filtering regressors into my design matrix, would I need to turn off the Add temporal derivative and Apply temporal filtering options in the model setup?

Thanks you.

Dan