No image was attached.

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Yi Fung <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 8:42 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] FSL Initial Preprocessing Question

Hi FSL Listserv Community,

I came across a question on the FSL preprocessing pipeline. I would like to know how I can remove redundant tissues such as the eyes and nosein the brain MRI before running BET on it, as in the attached images. I am only aware of the robustfov procedure which removes the neck, not the nose.

Thanks for pointers and suggestions!

Sincerely,
Yi Fung