Hi Roslia,
Thank you for clarifying - the design seems good to me.

Kind Regards
Matthew

Dr Matthew Webster
FMRIB Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital
University of Oxford

On 13 May 2019, at 13:31, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Matthew,

I have seen the problem. Because I am interested in the different effect of gender in a continuos variable. Instead of gender I have included the scores of this variable for male (in one column and female in another column). Age as a covariate. I would like to know if the variable X have different slopes and if these slopes interact. Then, the same for age. Does make it sense?

As I had the matrix, I was looking at gender differences in white matter adjusting for age. This is not what I want. So, I have included the scores in variable X splitted in two columns (scores for males and scores for females).

Rosalia