Please can I ask that the below vacancy is placed upon the correct list;

BSc Human Development (Mind Body and Spirit)

Canterbury Christchurch University is looking for an external examiner to support and work with the programme team for the BSc Human Development (Mind Body and Spirit) programme. The programme is about to begin its second year of providing a holistic and unique education programme to students. The programme draws upon multiple professional disciplines including psychology, physical development,  wellbeing, spirituality, history, education, social sciences health and others to present holistic lifespan understanding and knowledge of human development and society. The post will entail two visits to exam boards each year and will be supported by training, VLE access and various other opportunities to develop  the course as it continues to grow. To express a interest or gain further information please contact me as the programme lead; [log in to unmask]

Thank You Tracey Wornast