Further request for an External Panel member is being extended for MSc Automotive Engineering subject in a portfolio review  due to a change to panel dates now 11th July 2019.

The University of Hertfordshire is undertaking a periodic review of its Masters provision in Automotive, Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing, along with a Transition masters in the same disciplines.

We would appreciate those who are interested in supporting as External Panel members for this review contact us.  We would welcome replies from those with multi disciplinary areas of expertise. This review has been re-scheduled for 11th July 2019, at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield and paperwork would be sent to you in late June for review.

If you are available and would like to be involved, please could you let me have a copy of your current CV so that we can undertake the approvals process.

Kind regards

Susan Murray
Deputy Dean
Associate Dean (AQA)
School of Engineering and Computer Science
Tel: 01707 284270