“New Approaches to Transmedia and Language Pedagogy International Conference”

Manchester Metropolitan University 27th and 28th June 2019

International Conference Transmedia, Manchester 27-28 June. - THE PROGRAMME IS HERE!

Here at FLAME we are excited to share with you the last version of the schedule for the International Conference “New Approaches to Transmedia and Language Pedagogy”. Have a look!

https://flameresearchcentre.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/conference-transmedia-and-language-pedagogy-mmu-june-2019-v7.pdf

We have a selection of papers on learning platforms, film, audiovisual translation, storytelling, digital literacy, social media, apps, augmented reality, participatory arts, and memory. The keynotes will engage with e-literature and war within the context of digital literacies and storytelling. There will be a networking session and two workshops on the use of video games and short films in the language classroom. Our dinner will be held at El Rincón de Rafa, a typical Spanish tapas restaurant in the heart of the city of Manchester, and we will also hold a closing event and drinks reception at the Instituto Cervantes Manchester. Come and join us!

Registration: https://www.kxregistration.mmu.ac.uk/Registration/Welcome.aspx?e=BC5FEB74C430BAD1A80EBE1A454DF00C

Best wishes,

Marta

Marta F Suarez

Film, Languages and Media in Education (FLAME)

Manchester Metropolitan University | Geoffrey Manton 1.14 | Oxford Road | Manchester M15 6EB

Twitter: @MartaFSuarez @FLAMEresearch

Facebook: Flame Manchester Met: https://www.facebook.com/flame.mmu.35

FLAME MMU Site: https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/languages/flame/

FLAME Wordpress Blog: https://flameresearchcentre.wordpress.com