Hello all,

Please join us for the Jisc R&D quarterly learnings webinar taking place on the 21 May 12 – 1 pm. This is the third in a series of update webinars for Jisc members to discuss the progress of our R&D work and share what we are learning during our projects. Each webinar will consist of two presentations on recent lessons learned, followed by an open Q&A session which will offer an opportunity to question or discuss any of our R&D work. You can register and find out more information about the webinar from https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/rd-quarterly-learnings-webinar-summer-2019-21-may-2019

The agenda includes:

  1. Launch of the step up programme - making it easier and less risky to work with edtech start-ups
  2. Building digital capability service demo including new features for library and information professionals
  3. Q&A on all of our R&D projects

We hope you can join us,

Kind regards,

Sarah

Jisc

Sarah Knight

Head of Change: Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the EPED-EXPERTS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EPED-EXPERTS&A=1