A big thank-you on behalf of CUIDAR researchers, many of whom have signed the manifesto and we also appreciate the discussion and developing ideas below.

All the best, Maggie

Maggie Mort

Professor (Sociology of Science, Technology & Medicine)

Dept of Sociology and Centre for Science Studies
Lancaster University
Tel: +44 (0) 1524 594077

Coordinator H2020 CUIDAR project

Twitter: @CUIDARProject

Principal Investigator ESRC Children, Young People & Flooding project