Dear all,

I am currently exploring the extent English language teaching is inclusive. So if you are an English language educator, supervisor or school leader, it would be deeply appreciated if you can take a moment to participate in our5-minute survey and/or share it with your contacts. The findings will inform  a British Council publication into inclusion.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BVT7WZY

Thanking you in advance for any support you can offer. If you have any enquiry, please get in touch using the Emails provided in the enclosed link.

Best wishes,

Maha

________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask] Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.