Thank you very much!
Best,
Yangqi

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ambroise Desfosses
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:40 AM
To: Yangqi Gu; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccpem] Convert relion helical coordinates to eman box file

Dear Yangqi,

I attach csh script (relion_star_to_eman_helix_coordinates.csh) doing
this conversion from a particle.star file, and optionally creating
eman2's database for easy visualisation in e2helixboxer.py

The particle.star file can come from autopicking, or manually picked
filaments (so, you would need to extract the segments). I also attach
two child scripts required.

Running relion_star_to_eman_helix_coordinates.csh without arguments will
give you the list of required arguments.

Relion stores the coordinates of center of the box corresponding to the
segments. Eman stores the upper left corner of segments (or
extremities), and therefore x and y coordinates have to be modified by
x-boxsize/2 and y-boxsize/2 (boxsize is defined in eman .box format in
3rd and 4th column). You can certainly write a simpler script doing only
this conversion from your manually picked coordinates.

Please note that some optional arguments in the scripts are not yet
"implemented".

Good luck

Ambroise