Subject: [ccpem] Reminder: "Macromolecules in Action" International Symposium on Integrated biology!
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 15:23:35 +0200
From: Eaazhisai Kandiah <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

Please let me remind you that we will hold the Symposium “Macromolecules in Action” organised by the Partnership for Structural Biology (PSB: EMBL, ILL, ESRF, IBS) in Grenoble, France, on 4-5 July 2019. This meeting aims to illustrate how important biological questions can be resolved in structural biology through the application of interdisciplinary approaches, enhancing our understanding of the dynamic behaviour of macromolecular complexes in the cell.

Check out the fantastic speakers and the program at www.embl.fr/psbsymposium

There will be the possibility to present your own research; selected abstracts will be given the opportunity to present a short talk. Abstract submission deadline is now until 1st June 2019.

Best wishes,

Organizing committee.

To unsubscribe from the CCPEM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCPEM&A=1