From: Armbruster-Genc, Diana
Sent: 29 May 2019 11:08
To: Kiffin, Marianne
Subject: Fw: BUCNI safety training Wednesday 12th June 2019

Hi Marianne

if you could please sign up for this training that would be great.

Best wishes

Diana

Dr Diana J.N. Armbruster-Genc

Postdoctoral Research Associate

Developmental Risk and Resilience Unit

Division of Psychology and Language Sciences

University College London

26 Bedford Way

London, WC1H 0AP

Tel: 020 7679 5367