Dear all,

Please come along to our event, ‘Reintroducing our Pioneering Women: Anne Crawford Acheson’ at the Royal Society of Sculptors, Dora House, 108 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 3RA on 5th June at 18:30. This event is free to attend and is made possible by an ARLIS 50th anniversary event grant.

More information here: https://sculptors.org.uk/whats-on/2019/event/reintroducing-our-pioneering-women

Rosamund Lily West

Paul Mellon Research Curator, ‘Pioneering Women at the Heart of the Royal Society of Sculptors’

https://sculptors.org.uk/about/our-archive/pioneering-women

020 7373 8615
Dora House, 108 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London SW7 3RA
RoyalSocietyOfSculptors_EmailSignature_03

RoyalSocietyOfSculptors_EmailSignature_06RoyalSocietyOfSculptors_EmailSignature_08_08 RoyalSocietyOfSculptors_EmailSignature_10

A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales no. 83239  |  Registered charity no. 212513

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.