A very good option for tailor-made boxes can be found at https://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/using/pads

Jane Eagan

From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Shaw
Sent: 23 May 2019 20:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ordering a "one-off" box

Dear Phaedra,

I am very happy to recommend Ryders of Bletchley, who I have used as a supplier of archival boxes for many years, and who some years ago provided me with a very robust, elegant and practical box, precisely sized  to house a very large, bulky and precious volume.

See: http://ryderbox.co.uk/bespoke-boxes/

Regards

Paul

Paul Shaw
SMG Central Archivist

St Mary's Convent,
10, The Butts,
Brentford,
Middlesex,
TW8 8BQ
Tel. 0208-568-7305
www.poorservants.org

Poor Servants of the Mother of God, Reg. Charity 227931
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.
Email attachments may contain viruses, which could damage your computer system. Reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise this risk and we cannot accept liability for any damage resulting from viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.