Hi

The May issue of ARC has an advert for  https://boxsite.co.uk/ in it.

Best wishes

David

On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 10:31, Phaedra Casey (Staff) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning

Where is the place to order a one-off box?

I have a large and fairly heavy volume (65cm x 50 cm x 10 cm), which I currently have wrapped in paper, but would like a better solution for  it.

(Suggestions for box company, or a better solution, both welcome!)

Thanks very much

Phaedra

Phaedra Casey BA MA MA

Archivist

Brunel University London
Information Services

My usual hours of work are Mon – Thurs, 9am to 3.30pm.

 01895 267095

Our archive catalogue is online:               https://archivesearch.brunel.ac.uk/calmview/