I know Gerard as we have sons who are friends, so it is my pleasure to circulate this...

World's most mysterious text is finally cracked: Bristol academic deciphers lost language of 600-year-old Voynich manuscript to reveal astrological sex tips, herbal remedies and other pagan beliefs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7031849/Worlds-mysterious-text-cracked.html

Reynold Leming

Information Management Consultant

Informu Solutions Ltd