The amount is huge, given that ArchiveSocial had previously raised only $2.1 million from investors, according to Crunchbase. But the company has generate plenty of other news, from landing the Obama social archive in 2017 to securing a $100,000 investment from AOL founder Steve Case in a startup competition. And serial investor David Gardner, head of Cofounders Capital, believed in the ArchiveSocial mission, investing early on as an angel backer. In 2014, a $1 million investment came in from the West Coast.

Fast forward to Wednesday – and how social media’s use has exploded in the past five years.

http://bit.ly/30i3ySP
http://bit.ly/30i3ySP+

--
Peterk