https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/may/16/latin-hebrew-proto-romance-new-theory-on-voynich-manuscript

From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Phaedra Casey (Staff)
Sent: 16 May 2019 09:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: World's most mysterious text is finally cracked

Can we have a link to a write-up that’s not in the Daily Mail?!

Phaedra

Phaedra Casey BA MA MA

Archivist

Brunel University London
Information Services

My usual hours of work are Mon – Thurs, 9am to 3.30pm.

 01895 267095

Our archive catalogue is online:               https://archivesearch.brunel.ac.uk/calmview/