Dear APAC members and followers, Our fifth blog of 2019 is now live on the APAC website courtesy of Gemma Brace, Exhibitions and Engagement Officer, at the University of Bristol Theatre Collection. Gemma tells us about ‘Sharing the Messel Magic’; a two-year project, which has done more than simply document the life and work of the renowned stage designer Oliver Messel. The project has connected this world-class performing arts collection with artists, communities and organisations beyond its regular user-base. It's a wonderful example of how projects can create inspirational new collaborations and resources and is well worth a read! http://www.performingartscollections.org.uk/2019/05/20/sharing-the-messel-magic-the-oliver-messel-archive-at-the-university-of-bristol-theatre-collection/ APAC's monthly blog is a simple and effective way to promote your performing arts collections, research or events with wider audiences. If you would like your project, collection or story to feature in our monthly blog, please contact me with 200-300 words and accompanying images with copyright permissions. Happy reading! Elizabeth Harper (APAC Trustee) | [log in to unmask] www.performingartscollections.org.uk

To unsubscribe from the APAC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=APAC&A=1