Dear all,

A reminder that the deadline to submit an individual paper proposal to the
Dutch Academy of Religion's annual conference (to be held at the University
of Groningen, October 30th-November 1st 2019) is June 1st!

Our conference theme this year is "Religion and the Production of
Difference," and we welcome papers from anthropologists, sociologists,
historians, and other scholars of religion.

More information can be found here:
http://www.godsdienstwetenschap.nl/index.php?page=autumn-conference-2019

With best wishes,

Méadhbh

---

Dr Méadhbh McIvor
Assistant Professor in Religion, Law and Human Rights
Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies
University of Groningen

https://rug.academia.edu/MéadhbhMcIvor

Deputy Director
Centre for Religion, Conflict and Globalisation
University of Groningen

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers *

To unsubscribe please click here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1