Dear AllStat,

I hope you are all well and had a wonderful weekend!

Warman O'Brien have a number of exciting vacancies in Data Management,
Statistical Programming and Biostatistics, in a variety of locations across
the UK, Europe and USA. Please visit our website to browse the opportunities
that we have available https://warmanobrien.com/vacancies/.

Below is a selection of our featured jobs:

**** Warman O'Brien are actively recruiting for a number of Principal
Clinical Data Managers (office or home based across UK or Europe), with
proven experience within Oncology, to join an dynamic and exciting team. The
client is a leading CRO offering great career opportunities through global
projects, industry leading customers and exceptional support from their
leadership team. For more information on this role visit
https://warman-obrien.vincere.io/careers/job/32117/principal-clinical-data-m
anager ****

**** Warman O'Brien are looking for a number of Contract Statistical
Programmers (Home Based) for an initial 6 month contract. The client is a
leading, global CRO offering opportunities across many European countries.
This is a technical programming role where you will be required to apply
technical capabilities to develop specific and generic technical solutions
for the benefit of study teams across the enterprise. For more information
on this role visit
https://warman-obrien.vincere.io/careers/job/32169/contract-statistical-prog
rammer ****

**** Warman O'Brien are looking for a Contract Senior Statistician (Home
Based) for a 12 month contract, with opportunities to extend. The client is
a leading bio-pharmaceutical company offering excellent rates. The role will
be acting as a stucy lead for 1-2 studies working directly with a CRO. For
more information on this role visit
https://warman-obrien.vincere.io/careers/job/32120/contract-statistician
****

Please contact me to learn more about these exciting opportunities

Thanks,
Caroline

________________________________

Caroline O'Brien (MSc Statistics)

Operations Director

Tel: +44 (0) 2033255075

Mobile: +44 (0) 7739187478

Email and Skype: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caroline-warman-o-brien/

Website: www.warmanobrien.com <http://www.warmanobrien.com/>

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.

SIGNOFF allstat