From: IlonaBede [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 3:07 PM
To: Deb Bennett; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] laying horse skeletal conformation

Dear Deb Bennett,

I'm rather looking for a skeleton in position of sterna recumbency, because I think this is what I have in the burials I study.
But if you have both, it will be easier to be sure of it!

All the best, Ilona.

BEDE Ilona
Doctorante / PhD Student

Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
UMR 8167 Orient et Méditerranée - Monde byzantin
http://univ-paris1.academia.edu/IlonaBede
Fr : +33 – (0)7 62 61 90 88

Willmanndamm 7, D-10827 Berlin
De : +49 – (0)1520 236 7868