Hi Paul,

Any updates to software (Adobe CC, Unity etc..) we tend to leave until half term, just to prevent any disruptions.

Updating Adobe CC has been fairly straight forward for us in most cases, I’ve used the Adobe Remote Update Manager: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/package/help/using-remote-update-manager.html I’ve only tried using this on a handful of computers (10). However, I’m not sure if this still works for shared device licenses, which we’re migrating over to in the summer.

Haven’t had anyone request to update unity. But there might be some command line arguments,  that might do the trick: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/CommandLineArguments.html

Kind regards,

Will Westwood | IT Support Engineer

Bexhill 6th Form College | Web: https://www.bexhillcollege.ac.uk/