The Call of the New: Unpacking Innovation, its Spatiality, its Benefits and its Costs

RSA North America Conference
The Centre Mont-Royal, Montréal, Canada, 25th -27th September 2019

McGill University are hosting the Regional Studies Association’s 3rd North America conference taking place between 25th – 27th September 2019. The deadline for abstract submission is 16th May 2019, many of you have promised to submit your abstracts so now is the time to do so! Click here to submit an abstract and register. Click here for more information about the conference, we have a number of special sessions running and a stellar list of plenary speakers already confirmed.

The Call of the New: Unpacking Innovation, its Spatiality, its Benefits and its Costs is shaping up to be a stimulating and interesting conference; we’d love to have you there. We have some interesting sessions planned and there will be great networking opportunities during the conference. If you would like to know more about the city of Montréal and what it has to offer, please click here.

If I can offer any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope to see you in Montréal!

Best wishes

Lesa

Lesa Reynolds
Project Manager – Events & Conferences

  cid:image004.png@01D48C85.2E4E7620 cid:image005.png@01D48C85.2E4E7620

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre |Falmer, Brighton BN1 9SB|United Kingdom

Direct tel: +44(0)1273-669 017|mobile: +44(0)7917 798600
Company No 4116288|Charity No 1084165

icon-facebook.jpg  icon-twitter.jpg  icon-linkedin.jpg  blog.bmp  https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZW02z9dFg8C4E3QMkrPdmj1-mU1pYEFjn51I2LUpjHFiu5eqR

Take advantage of your RSA membership and apply for research & funding opportunities. Sign up to our e-bulletin for latest RSA news.

To unsubscribe from the SUSTAINABLE-GLOBAL-CITIZENSHIP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SUSTAINABLE-GLOBAL-CITIZENSHIP&A=1