Good morning,

The next SUSCAG meeting will be held in Dundee on 30 May 2019.

There will be a meeting in the morning to discuss joint areas of interest with the Scottish Higher Education Information Practitioners (SHEIP), followed by lunch. The afternoon session will include the  SUSCAG business meeting and possibly a discussion around Archive Service Accreditation.

We'd be keen to hear your thoughts about the possibility of using future SUSCAG meetings to share best practice and documentation for each of the sections with the aim of working towards Accreditation together? Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and support SUSCAG moving in this direction.  All comments gratefully received.

The agenda for the next meeting will be circulated soon.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & best wishes,

Sharon Kelly

(SUSCAG Secretary)

Archive Services

Culture & Information

University of Dundee

DD1 4HN

Tel: (01382) 384095

To unsubscribe from the SUSCAG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SUSCAG&A=1