The Scottish Council on Archives Preservation Committee is currently exploring the possibility of developing a funding scheme to support the conservation of Scottish archive collections. In order to gauge interest across the sector and to make a strong and evidence-based case to funders, we need your input.

We’ve devised a short survey asking you some questions related to conservation and preservation resources. We’d also like to know more about the main challenges you’ve found in submitting funding bids for the conservation and preservation of your collections. The survey should only take between 5-10 minutes to complete. The more responses we have, the better we will be able to accurately determine the level of need and to make a good case. Many thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

The survey will close on 1 May 2019 and is here<https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/AWAZP/>.

On 18 June 2019, we will also be holding a Meet the Funders event in new Register House, Edinburgh. Details of the event and registration will be circulated later this month.

Thank you to those of you who have already completed the survey. If you’ve not yet had a chance, please do take a few minutes- it is much appreciated.

All the best,

Victoria Brown
Programmes and Development Manager

SCOTTISH COUNCIL ON ARCHIVES
General Register House  2 Princes Street  Edinburgh  EH1 3YY
W  www.scottisharchives.org.uk<http://www.scottisharchives.org.uk/>  E  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  T  +44 (0)131 535 1362  M  +44 (0)787 520 0697  Follow us @ScotsArchives<https://twitter.com/#!/ScotsArchives>

A Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SC044553)

Scottish Council on Archives Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of the Scottish Council on Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.