Dear All,

this is just a brief announcement that the new "Optimized Censoring
Toolbox" for spm12 is now available for free download at our website at

www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/kinder/en/research/neuroimaging/software/

Based on three different outlier criteria, it aims to identify outlying
datapoints in single-subject fMRI sessions. It is applicable to
task-based as well as resting-state fMRI, and (despite the name) allows
for automated censoring, interpolation, or both. It is mainly meant to
be helpful when you cannot afford to loose an individual session despite
it being of moderate quality, i.e., particularly in the setting of
clinically-indicated fMRI, or when investigating small groups.

It was developed as part of a cooperation between the Institute of Child
Health Developmental Neurosciences Programme, University College London,
and the Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging Group here in Tuebingen.
Important input came from Tom Nichols and Paul Mazaika. The toolbox is
(I hope) fully integrated into the SPM12 batch system but can of course
also be run interactively and from the command line.

The paper describing the approach and some aspects regarding censoring
vs. interpolation is available at

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jneumeth.2019.02.008

A preprint is also included in the toolbox download itself.

As always, we hope this helps.
Cheers,
Marko
Prof. Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Oberarzt der Abteilung Neuropädiatrie
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  Consultant in Pediatric Neurology
  University Children's Hospital

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany