Dear SPMexperts,

 In my acquisition, the slice order is interleaved ascending from foot to head. The odd slices were scanned first. Secondly, the even slices were scanned/ The slice order is: 1, 3, 5, ...27 and then  2, 4, 6, ...26.
At the SPMcourse in Edinburgh last week, professors told me I should enter 27 as the reference slice (middle slice). But what about the Microtime onset and the microtime resolution at the first level?
I guess the microtime onset would be 27 since I have 27 slices and the resolution would be also 27 since it was the reference slice? Could anyone give me some advice on this?

Thank you so much in advance,