From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ali <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 11 April 2019 01:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Joint Histogram question

Hello everyone,
I have some questions concerning joint histograms. The Joint Histograms in Coregister (Estimate) is between a reference 2D mean functional image and the 3D anatomical image or are both of the images in 3D? I was reading a paper on Joint Histograms and there was no mention of two 3D images registered together. Is this special to SPM12?
Also, The voxel intensities between the mean functional and structural images don't compare. How would the Joint Histogram look? Would the bright clusters be around the line of correspondence as other Joint Histograms would normally look? Does the Joint Histogram compare voxel intensity similarities or something else to get a line of correspondence?

Thank you for your help!

Ali Hendricks