Dear Ramesh,

This means that the entire cluster falls within unlabelled regions in
the atlas. The information displayed at the peak level indicates that it
is within a centimetre from the left hippocampus according to the atlas.
The way to resolve this is to overlay the results on the group's average
anatomy and make your own assessment:
  https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2006.09.055

Best regards,
Guillaume.