Dear Andrea,

Thanks for providing details. Getting convergence in 22 iteratoins can be a
good thing or otherwise could only be ascertained by looking at the data. I
do have some suspicions but it would be easier if I get a hand on one of
your inverted DCMs. Best if you send it to me through dropbox or as an
email attachment through personal message so as not to inundate others'
inboxes?

Best wishes,
Adeel