An agent could be an autonomous system that interacts with other systems

El mié., 17 de abr. de 2019 10:57 a. m., Garry Sotnik <[log in to unmask]> escribió:
Hi all,

Interesting discussion! To me, one of the main characteristics of an agent is agency - the ability to act independently. I think any definition of an agent or agent-based/multi-agent modeling should reflect it. Apologies for not including a reference.

Best,

Garry