Dear all,

I’m delighted to announce we have a Tenure Track job opportunity in Agent-Based Modelling, working with me at The James Hutton Institute on a number of projects for the Scottish Government and on a Horizon 2020 project (SMARTEES). At Hutton, “Tenure Track” means a three-year contract initially, becoming indefinite subject to both performance of the postholder and funding to support continuation of the role.

You can read more about the opportunity and apply for the position online at https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/jameshutton/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=xCxyEjU3b9E=&VacancyID=180

Feel free to circulate this to others you think might be interested.

Gary

--

Gary Polhill

Senior Research Scientist

The James Hutton Institute

Craigiebuckler

Aberdeen AB15 8QH

United Kingdom

https://www.hutton.ac.uk/staff/gary-polhill

@GaryPolhill

The James Hutton Institute is a Scottish charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No. SC374831
Registered Office: The James Hutton Institute, Invergowrie Dundee DD2 5DA.
Charity No. SC041796

To unsubscribe from the SIMSOC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SIMSOC&A=1