-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[SOCNET] PhD Fellowship - Critical Policy Studies and SNA
Date: 	Tue, 2 Apr 2019 21:16:59 +0000
From: 	Chris Hurl <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	[log in to unmask]

Hi everyone,

I’m just reposting a call for applications for a PhD fellowship in
Critical Policy Analysis and SNA.

Unfortunately, the candidate in my department had to drop out. So, I’ve
decided to expand my search.

It’s for a project looking at the influence of the 'Big Four’
professional service firms (Deloitte, EY, PwC, KPMG) in public
policy-making. I’m looking for a PhD student who is actively researching
or interested in Social Network Analysis and/or Critical Policy Studies.

The student does not need to be at Concordia, but they must be actively
doing their PhD over the next two years.

It’s a one year position, renewable for a second year, commencing in
September 2019.

Could you please send it out to folks who you think might be interested?
Deadline is 31 April.

Thanks, and all the best.

—Chris

Chris Hurl, Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Concordia University Montréal, Québec