Dear Spenser-Sidney listserv members:

The International Spenser Society has created a MailChimp account in order to email people directly with news about ISS-sponsored prizes, conference sessions, conferences, social events at conferences, and more. We created our initial list from a spreadsheet of the contact information provided through Spenser Online, so many members of this listserv are already on our mailing list. We sent out the first MailChimp email this morning. If you received the message and want to be on the mailing list, do nothing, because you already are. If you did not receive the email and would like to be on the mailing list, please add yourself to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/gmk55v.

Thank you!
Rachel Hile
International Spenser Society Secretary

---
Tiffany Jo Werth, Associate Professor
University of California, Davis
Dept. of English, 214 Voorhies Hall
One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616

[cid:FE87BCBA-E9B3-46E7-AAE8-BBE0AD80C581@lan]

President, International Spenser Society
Oecologies: Inhabiting Premodern Worlds