This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Dear All

Carol Thompson of Wolverhampton Art Gallery asked me to bring to your attention these vacancies:

We have several vacancies at Wolverhampton Arts & Culture:

Commercial Operations Manager (deadline 5 May)
Learning and Engagement Officer (deadline 5 May)
Curatorial Officer (deadline 5 May)
Collections Assistant (deadline 7 May)
Exhibitions Assistant (deadline 7 May

They're all on WM Jobs, the Leicester Museums site and ACE Jobs site

Carol Thompson
Senior Curator
City of Wolverhampton Council
T: 01902 552036/ 552048

Chris Copp
Senior Museums Officer
Archives & Heritage
Staffordshire County Council
Unit G, Beacon Business Park,
Weston Road,
Stafford ST18 0WL
Tel. (01889) 869137
www.staffordshire.gov.uk/has<http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/has>
www.staffspasttrack.org.uk<http://www.staffspasttrack.org.uk/>

@ArchandHeritage<https://twitter.com/ArchandHeritage>
@StaffordshireArchivesandHeritage<https://www.facebook.com/pg/StaffordshireArchivesandHeritage/videos/?ref=page_internal>
www.instagram.com/archandheritage<http://www.instagram.com/archandheritage>

Disclaimer

This e-mail (including any attachments) is only for the person or organisation it is addressed to.  If you are not the intended recipient you must let me know immediately and then delete this e-mail.  If you use this e-mail without permission, or if you allow anyone else to see, copy or distribute the e-mail, or if you do, or don't do something because you have read this e-mail, you may be breaking the law.

Liability cannot be accepted for any loss or damage arising from this e-mail (or any attachments) or from incompatible scripts or any virus transmitted.

E-mails and attachments sent to or received from staff and elected Members may be monitored and read and the right is reserved to reject or return or delete any which are considered to be inappropriate or unsuitable.

Do you really need to print this email?  It will use paper, add to your waste disposal costs and harm the environment.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST