Hello SEDA

The University Alliance offers staff in its member institutions access to a range of collaborative CPD through its Teaching Excellence Alliance programme.

Currently, the TEA programme is only open to staff in subscribing universities:  Coventry, Hertfordshire, Kingston, Teesside, Nottingham Trent, Oxford Brookes, Portsmouth, Salford, Sheffield Hallam, South Wales, UWE, Brighton, UCLan, Greenwich, and Open.

If you are a member of staff in one of these universities and would like to join the TEA Network (hosted on the ONE platform) please use this link:

http://eepurl.com/gfJAXP this will take you to the  UA Teaching Excellence Alliance - OneHE sign-up form

There is open access general information about the TEA on the UA website, including information about webinars which are, in some cases, open to a wider group of interested participants.

Please contact me if you would like to know more about the TEA Programme or email the TEA team on [log in to unmask]

Penny

Penny Sweasey
Independent Consultant and TEA Programme Lead, University Alliance
10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH
T: 020 7839 2757
 M: 07768558011

E: [log in to unmask]

Visit our website, read our blog and follow us on Twitter.

University Alliance is a limited company registered in England and Wales, Company number 8137679