Good morning all

I wanted to let you know of our upcoming Records Management courses that may be of interest to you.

We  have availability on our 'All you need to know Records management' and 'All you need to know Records Management Deep dive' training courses on the following dates:

Manchester       14th & 15th May 2019
Cardiff                 4th & 5th June 2019
London                18th & 19th July 2019

Price is £315+VAT per course, however if you book both courses before the end of April you will get 20% off each course.

View our RM video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvCAh5SPM7c> to learn more about the course!

We hope you can join us; book here<https://www.leadershipthroughdata.co.uk/book/> to secure your place today.

Many thanks
Laura

Laura Stockwell
Operations Director
07912619027
[email logo]<https://www.leadershipthroughdata.co.uk/>
www.leadershipthroughdata.co.uk<http://www.leadershipthroughdata.co.uk/>

We are an approved training company of the Information and Records Management Society (IRMS)

To stop receiving emails from us please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and put 'Remove details' in the subject header.

[facebook-2935402_640]<https://www.facebook.com/leadershiptd/>      [twitter-2935414_640] <https://twitter.com/Leadershiptd>       [linkedin-2935407_640] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/Jacquelinestockwell>

Notice:

This communication, and the information it contains, is intended for the addressee named above and for no other person or organisation, and may be confidential, legally privileged and/or protected in law. Access to this communication by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of all or part of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication. This communication may contain personal data. If so, you are required to observe the provisions of any relevant data protection legislation in any processing of such data. Although this company has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.